What is a database?
Our database is made up of various elements that contain specific information. The set of such information is called a record. The record includes, among others such information as: company name, name and surname of people working in the company, address, telephone number, etc.
Each field stores data for a separate category. Thanks to this, the electronic database allows you to quickly sort records by individual categories or search for information within only selected fields.
A DBMS for database management offers the ability to create data entry masks that are used to enter new information more conveniently.
Database selection criteria
- Type of economic activity,
- Company name,
- Street (building number and apartment number) ,
- Postal Code ,
- Legal form ,
- Form of the property ,
- Geographic criteria (voivodship) ,
- Contact persons ,
- Employment ranges ,
- Email addresses ,
- Www pages ,
- Mobile phones ,
- Landline phones ,
- Company turnover ,
- Number of branches .
Forms of update
In the process of updating records, we use several sources of data acquisition, including:
- Postal returns
- Telephone update during telemarketing campaigns and on behalf of external companies
- Updating from publicly available sources, e.g. Internet
- 1 600 000 records B2B
- 1,400,000 active companies with a history of entries
- 1 285 400 with EKD assigned
- 1,220,300 B2B phones
- 978,800 B2B decision makers
- 85% representativeness of Polish companies
- 95% up-to-date data. Possibility of deduplication by 12 criteria
- 88% of customers buy again
- 8,000,000 B2C records – Contact Database
- 650,000 B2C records – Participant Database
- 85,000 B2C records – Competition Base
- 50,000 B2C records – Demonstration Base
- 55,000 B2C records – Farmer Base
- The above databases are updated by phone
- Database 95% updated
- Selection of the database according to additional criteria: age, place of residence, car, interests, profession, family status, number and age of children, car owned
Sanmarks invites to cooperation partners who are interested in expanding their business with the sale of databases – B2B and B2C. Our proposal is aimed at marketing agencies, media houses, other database brokers and companies of other companies operating in the sales area.We offer our partners:
- attractive financial terms of cooperation,
- access to significant database resources,
- high quality of the databases offered – 95% timeliness of records,
- additional database services.
Additional database services
Additional profiling of databases in terms of financial services.
Generating leads - creating databases in terms of specific customer needs.
Automatic database update - exclusion of incorrect telephone numbers on the level of telephone exchanges.
Acquisition of specialist database information.
Database profiling for pharmaceutical products (OTC):
Demographic data: age, gender, place of residence, family status, interests, occupation, property status.
Supplementing databases with contact details.
Deduplication and cleaning of databases.